This one is only funny in Vietnamese. I used a pun.
This is the translation
1. I've made some new friends these days and we got to meet each other...
2. At first time, we only talk about stuffs we both like such as: Comics, rock, movies.... (sfx: a pig without a leg, I like watching cheap movies)
3. After that, we chat online and some conversations lead us to business... (computer screen: Friend: So funny - Me: I don't see it funny, sfx: Lol)
4. So we need each other's mobile number to keep in touch... (Can I have your mobile number? I'll tell you when it's done...)
6. (Numbers) 9...8...8...7...8...6...8...8
So, what's so funny about this one?
At the panel number 5 you can see I said "NO!!" so loud. And it's the funny part because in Vietnamese, the word "Không" can be used all alone with a lot of meanings, depend on the situation. In this situation, my friend and the reader could have understood that I mean "NO!!!" but what I really meant was "Zero" (0) since "Không" is also the Vietnamese name for that number. It was a Vietnamese pun. And then in panel number 6 I kept saying my mobile number to him like you see.
"Zero" (0) is the common first number in every mobile number available in Vietnam. We can have numbers like "098xxxxxxxx" and with the Zip code, we can replace  with [+84] which is the zip code of Vietnam.